The STPS is currently selling raffle tickets for a chance to win THREE round-trip tickets donated by Southwest Airlines. Tickets are $2 each or six for $10 and can be purchased in person in the STPS Turtle House or online using the form below. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Running Zone during packet pickup and in Nance Park the morning of the race.
Grand Prize – TWO round-trip vouchers on Southwest Airlines (expire 10/1/2014)
Runner-Up Prize – One round-trip voucher on Southwest Airlines (expires 7/1/2014)
Winners will be selected during the Awards Ceremony after the Turtle Krawl (at approximately 9:00 AM). You do NOT need to be present to win.
You may purchase as many tickets as you like. To purchase tickets online, please use the form below. You will be able to order multiple quantities of your selection after clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
Online raffle ticket sales are now closed!
1. The Grand prize for the random drawing raffle is 2 (two) round trip vouchers on Southwest Airlines that expire on 10/1/2014. The Runner-up prize for the random drawing raffle is 1 (one) round trip vouchers on Southwest Airlines that expires on 7/1/2014. All vouchers are subject to any restrictions and rules imposed by the airline including security fees, security requirements, and reservations.
2. Drawing is to be held at approximately 9:00 AM on Saturday, September 14, 2013, during the Awards Ceremony of the annual Turtle Krawl 5K race in Nance Park, Indialantic, FL.
3. Tickets may be purchased in person in Nance Park until approximately 5 minutes before the drawing is held. Online sales will end at 12:00 noon on Friday, September 13th, 2013.
4. Donation requested is $2 per ticket or $10 for 6 tickets. All funds are considered a donation to the Sea Turtle Preservation Society (STPS).
5. For tickets purchased in person, the ticket-holder must ensure that his or her name, address, email and telephone number (including area code) are written on the portion of the ticket that is put in the drawing bin.
6. Odds of winning depend on the number of tickets sold.
7. Winners do not need to be present in order to win.
8. The Random Drawing will have one grand prize winner and one runner-up winner. Winners must present a valid state issued photo ID or their ticket stub (or their email confirmation with their ticket number, in the case of tickets purchased online) with the winning number to receive the prize. If the winner is not present they will be contacted by phone to pick up their tickets at the STPS Sea Turtle House. STPS is located at 111 Miramar Ave, Indialantic, FL; phone number 321-676-1701.
9. A third and fourth ticket will be drawn after the grand prize and runner-up tickets, and any unclaimed prizes will be awarded, in order, only if prizes are not claimed by 12:00 noon on October 7, 2013. There are no 3rd and 4th place prizes.
10. The Sea Turtle Preservation Society will be held harmless for any decision by the airline that may affect travel, etc. The Sea Turtle Preservation Society is not responsible for unreadable names or addresses, wrong phone numbers, or incorrect or unreadable email addresses.